FIFA 14 Formations Tactics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FIFA 14 Formations Tactics

Post  asdfeer1 on Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:43 am

When you start to play fifa 14 gameplay, you need to have a knowledge of its formations, at least you should know the strengths and weaknesses of the formations you are using. After known this, you can use more effective players to help you create better chances to score more goals. Here in this article we will provide some formations guide or tips to help you have a good knowledge of FIFA 14 formations, below is the detail information for your reference, have a look!

4-4-2 Formation. Although not many players use this formation these days, it's still quite a handy formation to go with. I call it the universal formation, it can suite most of the play-styles. Maybe you will need the help of fifa 14 cd key. However, there are a few drawbacks like if you don't have fast aggressive wingers, the RM or LM positions may not work good for you. If you aren't using "Organized Play" tactic, you will be prone to counter attacks more than usual. To make your midfield more effective, I will recommend at least one CDM for your central midfield. This way, you will be able to intercept the passes in midfield more than usual.

Formations with 2 strikers. If you want to keep two strikers up front, I will recommend you 4-1-2-1-2. To me, it's one of the more stable formations in the entire game. When you play with a CDM and a CAM, you can be a potential threat without exposing too much at the back. Two strikers up front definitely give more attacking options, but if you don't have multiple top class strikers in your squad, I will recommend that you stick with one. Remember that fifa 14 coins are very essential in game. Other formations like 4-4-2, 3-5-2, etc. can also be used, but they have more chances of making back line exposed than 4-1-2-1-2.

asdfeer1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top